Enviroguard AG Anti-Graffiti
Enviroguard AG is an award-winning, safe, environmentally friendly, low-cost anti-graffiti product suited to a wide range of surfaces.
As manufacturer and applicator of our anti-graffiti product, we can guarantee our work and the performance of Enviroguard AG. We are members of ConstructionLine and the Safe Contractor Scheme.
- Proven track record. Enviroguard AG anti-graffiti was chosen to protect the precast boundary walls and civic areas of the Scottish Parliament buildings after 18 months of trials against many other European products. It has also been chosen to protect the boundary walls of the All England Tennis Club - shown right. Highway bypass bridge structures such as the Haydon Bridge and Porthmadog bypass schemes are also projects we have successfully completed.
- Invisible protection for porous stone, brick, concrete etc., without any change in appearance of treated surfaces.
- Safe to use and harmless to the environment. No solvent or other eco-damaging chemicals used. Easily cleaned without damaging soft substrates. Class "O" on mineral surfaces.
- Offers low cost protection against graffiti and environmental damage. Saves labour, materials and maintenance costs.
- Award Winning: following its development, our company won a Queen Mother's Birthday Award for Environmental Improvements and a John Logie Baird Award for Innovation, Highly Commended.
Enviroguard AG anti-graffiti is suitable for the following uses:
- Stone monuments and public buildings
- New build and refurbishment
- Stone and reconstituted stone
- Facades for public buildings, supermarkets and civic areas
- Civil Construction projects such as bypasses, bridges, underpasses, coastal defences
- Other buildings and constructions which require anti-graffiti protection
- We also manufacture products for facade protection, chewing gum litter protection and stain prevention, and flyposter protection.
- Additionally we provide products for building waterproofing, concrete impregnation, rust treatment and prevention.
Enviroguard AG anti-graffiti is specified for use by:
- Architects and surveyors
- Civil Engineeering and Construction Companies
- Public Health and Education Bodies
- Local council roads, cleansing, and development departments
The image on the right shows its application to the perimeter blast walls at Scottish Parliament Buildings campus, Holyrood, Edinburgh and the image below shows its application to the the £1 million Canongate Wall.
Client: The Scottish Parliament Corporate Body. Architects: RMJM and EMBT. Project Managers: Bovis Lend Lease Ltd. Contractors: Laing O'Rourke Ltd. Consultants: Arup Facades Applied by D. Adam & Associates.
Enviroguard AG's Physical Properties are:
- Appearance: Off white liquid
- VOC: Nil
- Flash point ASTM-D 93: None
- Boiling point: 100℃
- Odour: Characteristic, very slight
- Density 20℃ ASTM-D 1298: 1.01
- Solubility: water soluble
- Non toxic
- Effective barrier to graffiti
- Allows surfaces to breathe
D. Adam & Associates, West End Unit 6, Charlesfield Industrial Estate, St Boswells, TD6 0HH, Scotland, U.K.
Tel: +44 (0)1896 822697 Mob: 07880 805478 email:
"Making the difference in coatings....Safely"
Content © D. Adam & Associates. All rights reserved.