Enviroguard is an award-winning, safe, environmentally friendly, low-cost anti-graffiti application suited to a wide range of purposes.
As manufacturers and applicators of our anti-graffiti products, we can guarantee our work and the performance of Enviroguard.
- Proven track record.It was chosen to protect the precast boundary walls and civic areas of the Scottish Parliament buildings after 18 months of trials against many other European products. It has also been chosen to protect the boundary walls of the All England Tennis Club - shown right.
- Invisible protection for porous stone, brick, concrete etc without any change in appearance of treated surfaces.
- Safe to use and harmless to the environment. No solvent or other eco-damaging chemicals used. Easily cleaned without damaging soft substrates. Class "O" on mineral surfaces.
- Offers Low cost protection against graffiti and environmental damage. Saves labour, materials and maintenance costs.
- Award Winning: following its development, our company won a Queen Mother's Birthday Award for Environmental Improvements and a John Logie Baird Award for Innovation, Highly Commended.
Enviroguard is suitable for the following uses:
- Stone monuments and public buildings
- New build and refurbishment
- Stone and reconstituted stone
- Facades for public buildings, supermarkets and civic areas
- Anti-vandal applications including gum litter, graffiti and poster removal
- Other buildings and constructions which require anti-graffiti protection
And is suited for use by:
- Local council roads, cleansing, and development departments
- Architects and other specifiers
- Other public and private institutions
The image on the right shows its application to the perimeter blast walls at Scottish Parliament Buildings campus, Holyrood, Edinburgh and the image below shows its application to the the £1 million Canongate Wall.
Client: The Scottish Parliament Corporate Body. Architects: RMJM and EMBT. Project Managers: Bovis Lend Lease Ltd. Contractors: Laing O'Rourke Ltd. Consultants: Arup Facades Applied by D. Adam & Associates.
Enviroguard's Physical Properties are:
- Appearance: Off white liquid
- VOC: Nil
- Flash point ASTM-D 93: None
- Odour: Characteristic, mild
- Density 20oC ASTM-D 1298: 1.01
- Allows surfaces to breathe
D. Adam & Associates, Clarendon, 17 High Cross Avenue, Melrose, TD6 9SQ
Tel: +44 (0)1896 822697 Mob: 07880 805478 email:
"Making the difference in coatings....Safely"
Content © D. Adam & Associates 2012. All rights reserved.